The Nonwoven Tech Africa Exhibition and Conference will be held in virtual platform globally during 19, 20, 21, 22 & 23 October 2020. A large number of companies from. Various countries are expected to participate in this exhibition and visitors like Filtration and Separation Industry, Packaging Industry, Medical, Health & Personal Care Sector, Nonwoven Converters, Landfill Textile, Chemical Industry, Agriculture Sector, Textile & Apparels Producer,etc. are anticipated to attend 1st Nonwoven Tech Africa exhibition in huge quantities.
Nonwoven sector have proved to be a savior in this pandemic, and played an important role in shaping the ‘New Normal’ and thus, with great delight we at Radeecal Communications hereby declare our virtual Expo Nonwoven Tech Africa 2020 mainly targeting buyers and visitors from East and South Africa.
We are committed to deliver the much needed assistance to all our participating exhibitors by providing entrenched pool of visitors through which they can analyze the business opportunities of their product or machineries in African region.
The Nonwoven Tech Africa Exhibition and Conference will be held on virtual platform globally during 19-23 October 2020. Africa has huge growth potential for Nonwoven sector, where medical & hygiene, plastic industry contributed on a large scale to make the Industry worth billions as in 2017. The Nonwoven sector’s raw materials are all imported in the form of granules. The Nonwoven sector directly employs 30,000 people and 100,000 indirectly.
• Safest way to bring all stakeholders under one roof – It is a new normal way which gives opportunities to bring industrial patrons from all across the globe.
• It is cost-effective – Where you don’t have to go physically to the exhibition, therefore your various expenses such as Traveling, Transportation, Stay, Shipping, Booth Constructions and many more does not take place.
• No time bound in Virtual Expo – Anyone can attend from anywhere at any time from any part of the world.
• It enhances customer Experience – By giving something different than physical Exhibition such as Experience 360-degree virtual platform and go international from Desk.
• Easy Data Management – Will be easy since we will be having precise data regarding visitor’s details.
• Exporters & Buyers in one platform – Across the globe will available on one platform who.
• Effective to raise Brand Value and generate awareness – By participating online/ Virtual.
• Varried Technical Features such as Whatsapp Calling/ Chat, Company Overview & Link and Realtime Analytics, Demo video display.
• Extremely easy to use platform for visitors, easy access of platform
• Green way of doing Exhibition – Compared to traditional trade shows, virtual trade shows are “greener.” Lowering environmental impact is an increasingly important goal for many companies. Tax incentives for cutting fuel costs are also likely to increase, making virtual exhibits an even more attractive proposition.
The market for nonwoven in the Africa regions has vast potential for growth especially for Disposable Nonwoven Segment & Nonwoven Fabrics for use in the manufacture of absorbent hygiene products (AHPs).
Recent growth has been noticed in Africa due to growth in sales in commodities, services, and manufacturing. West Africa, East Africa, Central Africa and Southern Africa in particular, are expected to reach a combined GDP of $29 trillion by 2050.
Africa will only experience a “demographic dividend” by 2035, when its young and growing labour force will have fewer children and retired people as dependents as a proportion of the population, making it more demographically comparable to the US and Europe.
• East & South Africa have the most industrially developed countries in African continent.
• East & South Africa together are largest economy driven part of whole Africa Continent.
• China, India, Germany, US and UAE are Africa’s biggest trade partners.
• East Africa’s GDP has contributed 39% of the overall region’s average real GDP growth and South Africa region contributed about 25.6% to the continent’s gross domestic product (GDP).
• In Africa, Kenya is the entry point to five landlocked countries of Uganda, Rwanda, Zambia, Burundi and Eastern part of Congo DR.
Africa’s Nonwoven sector indirectly influence overall economic performance through its contribution to GDP. Periods of high economic growth rates have been synonymous with increased Nonwoven sector growth. The Department of Trade recently set up Nonwoven section to gather more information and market trend on the industry.
INR 35,000/ $ 700 + GST
- Virtual Space for booth
- Standard booth design
- theme color options is possible (Customization in stall design at additional cost)
- Logo Placement on counter table and elevated stall structure
- Contact Information display
- products Display
- Brochure display for products/ services
- Text chat by whatsapp (For one registered Exhibitor only)
- Video chat by Zoom platform (For one registered Exhibitor only)
- Standee for display in virtual Booth
- Wechat linkage (For one registered Exhibitor only)
- Skype Linkage (For one registered Exhibitor only)
- Facebook link – for one page
Stall Booking Deadline: 12th October 2020
1. Event Sponsorship
INR 250,000/ USD 3300 + GST
- Total No of sponsor – 1
- Inclusions of logo in all promotional and marketing activities related to the Exhibition
- All products videos in Video Library Area
- Total 2 drop-down design in main lobby (Placement of product logo or company logo)
- Display of logo in Floor graphics
- Display of Logo on Hall Wall graphics for inside view
2. Hall Sponsorship
INR 100,000/ USD 1500 + GST
- Maximum Nos.sponsors- 5
- Inclusion of Logos near entrance of Hall
- Display Product video in Promotional Area 30 sec to 60 sec
- Display of Logo on each Hall’s promotional Area
- Inclusion of Logo on Hall Walls graphics for Inside view
3. Conference Sponsorship
INR 75,000/ USD 1000 + GST
- Maximum Nos.sponsors – 5
- Display of Logo on Digital display dais
- Anchor will include about the company name in the speech
- Display of Company brochure in Webinar area for the access of Attendees
- Display of booth number along with Brochure
4. Visitor Registration Banner Sponsorship
INR 30,000/ USD 400 + GST
- Maximum nos.of sponsors – 5
- Position your company logo on visitor/ attendee registration form (Non-hyperlinked)
- Display of banner on registration confirmation page, including hyperlinked logo to company’s webpage
- Display of logo as Registration sponsor in all reminder emails ahead of the event
- Raw Material Manufacturer & Suppliers
- Masterbatch Producers
- Nonwoven Converters
- Nonwoven for Automobile
- Nonwoven Fabric Manufacturer
- Nonwoven Geo Textiles
- Nonwoven Agro Textiles
- Meltblown Manufacturer
- Technology Providers
- R&D Companies
- Nonwoven Fabric Making Machine Manufacturer
- Nonwoven Converting Machine Manufacturer
- Nonwoven Medical Textiles
- Nonwoven Industrial Textiles
- Major Textile Institutions
- Nonwoven Packaging Textiles
- Raw Material for Nonwoven
- Nonwoven Hygiene Textiles Products
- Nonwoven Bag Making Machinery Manufacturer
- Meltblown Machinery Manufacturer
- Automotive Sector
- Nonwoven Convertors
- Packaging Industry
- Construction Industry
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Agriculture Sector
- Food & Beverages
- Filtration & Separation Industry
- Landfill Textile
- Stationary Products
- Luggage Products Manufacturer
- Shoe & Leather Material Manufacturer
- Textile & Apparels Producer
- Retail & Corporate
- Medical, Health & Personal Care Sector
- Dealers and Distributors
- Importers & Exporters
- Technology & Machinery Providers & Manufacturers
- NGOS & NPOs
- Suppliers & Traders
- Government Departments & Medical College representatives
- Investors & Innovators